Wednesday 10 October 2012

The first of many

 I have started this blog for a few reasons one I'm turning 30 in a few months and have realized I have a lot I want to say to the world. I have no idea if anyone will read this or even care but I have a voice a small one compared to the amount of people in this world but it's a voice that should be heard. It's a voice that wants to speak up for those who can't. No correction it wants to shout for those who can't. My hope is  that this will be a place that I can allow myself and others to explore all the stuff that's going on in this world big or small. I want a place to be open and honest and human.. Some days that may be an injsutice in the world or it may be the fact my 14 month old has once again decided to rearange my cuboards, who knows but this is going to be my place for my voice.

Well I guess now to introduce myself for those readers who have stumbled upon this and have no idea who i am. I am a mum, a friend, a wife, a daughter, a sister( not always a great one), I am a lover of Jesus, a fighter of injustice, a phtotgorahper, a traveler, a reader, and a lover of all things chocolate, I am expat living in a foreign land, a song writer for my baby boy, a leader, an artist with crayons, a baker, and a movie watcher, I love to learn and try new things, I'm crafty,and funny, I'm a bit granola and most would say I have an old soul.

I have many more things to say but I better leave it at that and go clean my kitchen and start dinner while my little man sleeps.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment