Thursday 18 October 2012

Rainbow pools and orange faces

Today was the kind of days you take photos and want to remember. Today was a day full of smiles and giggles. oh sure it had it's moments. My small boy decided to leave a trail through my entire flat with my hair ties. There had to be at least 30 black hair ties scattered from my bedroom to the kitchen.  We had a play at the park and lunch at a friends house, and then a mostly wonderful nap. He slept for about twenty minutes in his bed when he decided he would much rather be cuddling with me on the couch while I watched House. I was able to slide out from under his little grasp undetected and get some house work done. And then as promised the night before we blew up the rainbow pool and had a splash. my little boy loves splashing around his little pool, he is defiantly a little Aussie water baby!  He's such a funny little boy and he loves doing what we do. Daddy shows him how to fill up his little toys with water and use them to fill up his little bucket. He watches once and then wants to do it himself. I had a great evening cooking dinner and watching my little man run around with his daddy playing peek a boo behind the stairs leading to our cozy little flat. We had a great dinner of my sons favourite food in the world NOODLES!! my child will eat pasta in any shape and any flavor. Tonight was a creamy tomato pesto that left my little man Orange from head to toe!

Today was a good day, mostly because I chose it. He still cried and made a mess, refused to do what i asked but at the end of the day he's sleeping and I know he's happy and healthy and dreaming of his little rainbow pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment